A small fix for Telescope project
Published: | Updated:
This is a part of Release 0.3 (OSD600) that we all need a MERGED commit to count. It was hard at beginning because those errors I found, which have been fixed by other students, and my goal was not about whether my commit will be merge or not, instead I was just trying to find new issues, especially on UI part - what I really interested in, I found some issues here: 1375, 1376, 1403, 1406 and still going for more.
On the last day I found this overflow issue on the search page and fixed it real quick, you can see more detail about my commit here. just a problem about hardcode value, which is bad in responsive web design.
I will try to find more issues of Telescope even after this release 0.3 completed.